Tasmanian Speedway Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart

Go down 
+4
angryman
number14
TassieSuperSedan
Ally
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DUM

DUM

Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart   Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 pm

number14 wrote:
Hi Adam you said there wasn't enough water getting into the track?????.....So all that rain didn't come on the Speedway Complex???....Please tell us then what you would've done to make sure it wasn't in that state...would like your feedback please....

i like your eagerness to learn number14. but for sick of sounding a bit silly i really dont wanna give away the secrets and little things i know that work on a public forum..
Back to top Go down
number14

number14

PostSubject: Track surface   Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm

ok Adam that is afair enough answer no worries.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse Motorsport

Darkhorse Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart   Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

AMCA T34 wrote:
The holes, in places, went all the way to the base!

The track has been crap for a few seasons now, i know when i was crewing on the karts a couple of seasons ago you could see nothing but stone all the way up the back straight from the infield. When sprintcars were racing we used to leave the pits and go and watch on the bank as the stones being thrown into the pits were missilies. Needs resurfacing badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart   Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand National 2010 ~ Hobart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2