Tasmanian Speedway Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brad Smith

Go down 
+3
moose1970
TassieSuperSedan
Marto5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marto5

Marto5

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am

Time for the egos to be rested promotors. Brad Smith should be racing at all Tassie tracks!! The sport should come first and the public want to see Brad race! Get over it, and let the guy race!

p.s. well done Jarrod, awesome win, good luck rest of season.
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 am

Marto5 wrote:
Time for the egos to be rested promotors. Brad Smith should be racing at all Tassie tracks!! The sport should come first and the public want to see Brad race! Get over it, and let the guy race!

p.s. well done Jarrod, awesome win, good luck rest of season.

Well said. But I'm afraid it falls on deaf ears as the promoters and officials in question think they're above the system.
Reality will bite though, and when it does it will bite HARD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tassiesupersedan.com
Marto5

Marto5

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 am

Latrobe Speedway, You've Gotta be kidding me....just read entry list for 2010 Grand prix and surprise surpise no Brad Smith!
If this is still an invitation only event, it is total load of crap! The reputation of such an event is compromised by picking and choosing certain drivers over others. It really is a joke! No dis respect to the following entrants: Jetson, Gallagher, Aylett, Herbert, Dawkins, Williams, Manion, Blazely, Hopkins & Hanford.....but Brad is proven race winner, top 10 national series campaigner and crowd drawcard and should be one of first invited! Brad is not the first driver "blacklisted", seems that the Latrobe managment are spoil little brats who like it all their own way! Anyway, good luck to all those drivers "lucky" enough to be invited.....as long as you never speak out against these promoters your invite will be in the mail again next year.

My pick for the race #2 - Jarrod Harper! Smoke 'em "J-rod"and show em all how it's done!
Back to top Go down
moose1970

moose1970

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am

Even more interesting is will Brad be able to contest next years Aus title at Latrobe? It would be even more contencious if he become A1 this year. He has performed well over this weekend at where the Aussie title is. Needs to be fixed by the governing bodies for the benifit of nthe sport not individuals personal agenda.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

I thought I read somewhere where the ban was only in place for 2 years ! ? Does Brad even know ???
Back to top Go down
moose1970

moose1970

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 pm

I would doubt if anyone knows, depends on how they are feeling. I wish we could find out and get it settled.
Back to top Go down
Fazz33

Fazz33

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

moose1970 wrote:
Even more interesting is will Brad be able to contest next years Aus title at Latrobe? It would be even more contencious if he become A1 this year. He has performed well over this weekend at where the Aussie title is. Needs to be fixed by the governing bodies for the benifit of nthe sport not individuals personal agenda.
track promoters can not ban someone from running a national title at their track
Back to top Go down
moose1970

moose1970

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 am

Fazz33 wrote:
moose1970 wrote:
track promoters can not ban someone from running a national title at their track

I thought there was something along that line. Hopefully it can be throw back in their faces.
Back to top Go down
angryman
angryman

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

umm....what happened? Why cant he race at latrobe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angrymanphotography.com.au
Fazz33

Fazz33

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 am

angryman wrote:
umm....what happened? Why cant he race at latrobe?
long story Jarrod will tell you next time i see you
Back to top Go down
number14

number14

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 am

Hi all & yes i'm too pissed off with the carrying on over a person who puts bums on seats & money in their pockets for the sake of speedway....ok if a spectator was to speak out are the bored members going to ban them..I did spell that on purpose Very Happy ....No of coarse they can't ...I think that the MOB should pull their heads in & look after the driver in Question I hope common sence prevails & it will happen shortly....Go Brad Smith.....well done on all of which you have achieved.. farao
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 am

I heard on the grapevine that Brad will be allowed to race again next year, all to be forgiven.
Whether or not Brad chooses to is aother thing. And to be quite honest I wouldn't blame Brad if he didn't bother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tassiesupersedan.com
Sponsored content

Brad Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith   Brad Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith
Page 1 of 1