Tasmanian Speedway Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Well it appears that Tassie fans will ONCE AGAIN be without Brad Smith for this years state title, to be held this weekend.
After being initially allowed entry by TSCF, the powers that be Latrobe Speedway Pty. Ltd. denied his entry, and of course even god himself seems scared to stand up to this mob of corrupt fun suckers.

Good luck in Dubbo Brad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tassiesupersedan.com
Fazz33

Fazz33

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm

TassieSuperSedan wrote:
Well it appears that Tassie fans will ONCE AGAIN be without Brad Smith for this years state title, to be held this weekend.
After being initially allowed entry by TSCF, the powers that be Latrobe Speedway Pty. Ltd. denied his entry, and of course even god himself seems scared to stand up to this mob of corrupt fun suckers.

Good luck in Dubbo Brad!
wish i could say more but i want to race at latrobe so i will shut my mouth cheers
Back to top Go down
moose1970

moose1970

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 am

Fazz33 wrote:
TassieSuperSedan wrote:

Good luck in Dubbo Brad!
wish i could say more but i want to race at latrobe so i will shut my mouth cheers

It is pretty sad when people can not have the feedom of speech to comment on topics. I know that it is not a simple fix but when are people going to stand up against the bullies that control 2/3 of speedway in Tasmania. Can we forsee in the future a total ownership of speedway in Tasmania by this group. It will be a sad day for speedway if it happens. As for rain on the weekend KARMA seems a fitting word but disappointing for the drivers. What would happen if one meeting no one nominated at Latrobe, yes I know what people will say but if you were treated like Brad would you like some support? What if it was you?
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:04 pm

As a lover of Super Sedans, it'd going to hurt me greatly to not go this weekend for the state title. But that is my way of supporting Brad and his cause, albeit only very small, but if more people make the same stance, maybe, just maybe our cause will be noticed?
Back to top Go down
speedwayfan21

speedwayfan21

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 pm

TassieSuperSedan wrote:
As a lover of Super Sedans, it'd going to hurt me greatly to not go this weekend for the state title. But that is my way of supporting Brad and his cause, albeit only very small, but if more people make the same stance, maybe, just maybe our cause will be noticed?

What an absolute joke, i cannot believe this is still going on. The promotors must have rocks in their heads, they will ruin speedway in Tasmania the way they are going. If i was Brad i would be moving interstate to race.

The promotors need to have a good hard look at themselves, it seems they are succeeding in many areas, however this one they are failing. Still better than the old days of Maurice running the place - what a shambles (and must i say a pig ) lol! lol!

Anyway nothing i can do about it, shame really such a good driver and cant race!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tassiesolar.com
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm

speedwayfan21 wrote:
TassieSuperSedan wrote:

What an absolute joke, i cannot believe this is still going on. The promotors must have rocks in their heads, they will ruin speedway in Tasmania the way they are going. If i was Brad i would be moving interstate to race.

The promotors need to have a good hard look at themselves, it seems they are succeeding in many areas, however this one they are failing. Still better than the old days of Maurice running the place - what a shambles (and must i say a pig ) lol! lol!

Anyway nothing i can do about it, shame really such a good driver and cant race!

I think the problem is that is goes beyond the promoters. But when one man has run of the mill as far as the 2 tracks in question go AND the TSCF, I guess his personal issues get in the way of his professional judgement, if he had any.

And the fact that other drivers in the state aren't making a stance and supporting Brad is disappointing too. Which driver will be next? I bet they would want support then. Lets all hope it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse Motorsport

Darkhorse Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm

moose1970 wrote:
Fazz33 wrote:
TassieSuperSedan wrote:

Good luck in Dubbo Brad!

It is pretty sad when people can not have the feedom of speech to comment on topics. I know that it is not a simple fix but when are people going to stand up against the bullies that control 2/3 of speedway in Tasmania. Can we forsee in the future a total ownership of speedway in Tasmania by this group. It will be a sad day for speedway if it happens. As for rain on the weekend KARMA seems a fitting word but disappointing for the drivers. What would happen if one meeting no one nominated at Latrobe, yes I know what people will say but if you were treated like Brad would you like some support? What if it was you?

This was propposed to the other drivers last season. All were for it except 1 who rang around all the drivers and said no way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN   Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith DENIED state title entry ... AGAIN
Page 1 of 1