Tasmanian Speedway Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th

Go down 
+8
Campbell 21
adrian hingston
racer_boy
Darkhorse Motorsport
Ally
Bigfoot
Fazz33
TassieSuperSedan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will win the Tasmanian Title?
David Nicholls
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap22%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Jarrod Harper
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap22%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Sam Hughes
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap17%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Steven Latham
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap17%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Kevin Purton
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap11%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Phillip Townsend
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap6%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Wayne Randall
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap0%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Adam Beechey
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap0%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grant Hopkins
Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_lcap5%Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Other (Please mention below)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Empty
PostSubject: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 am

Who is everyone's tip for the title?
I for one can't! .... It would have to be one of the most open title's I can remember!

To go out on a limb I'd have to say Smith 1st, Harper 2nd and Purton 3rd .... but I wouldn't bet on any of that!

Does anyone else think the title being so early in the season compared to other seasons will level the playing field a bit, so to speak?

Last edited by TassieSuperSedan on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tassiesupersedan.com
Fazz33

Fazz33

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm

TassieSuperSedan wrote:
Who is everyone's tip for the title?
I for one can't! .... It would have to be one of the most open title's I can remember!

To go out on a limb I'd have to say Smith 1st, Harper 2nd and Purton 3rd .... but I wouldn't bet on any of that!

Does anyone else think the title being so early in the season compared to other seasons will level the playing field a bit, so to speak?
Dave Nichols for 2 in a row or Jason Mcphearson aftter watching him practice last week
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Fazz33 wrote:

Dave Nichols for 2 in a row or Jason Mcphearson aftter watching him practice last week

Yeah I head McPherson was quick, might take a bit of time to get his race craft back, but I guess that's what this weekend is for!
Back to top Go down
Bigfoot

Bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Would Brad's entry be accepted at Hobart?
Back to top Go down
Bigfoot

Bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Sam Hughes could be a dark ( or is that Red) horse ...
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Bigfoot wrote:
Would Brad's entry be accepted at Hobart?

Hm yea I didnt think he was allowed at Hobart or Latrobe only Carrick
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Well if Brad's entry isn't accepted I won't be going, and I won't go to either of the tracks owned by that group at all this season.

Sam Hughes is a massive chance .... usually goes well at Hobart!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse Motorsport

Darkhorse Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Have to be Purton as fave after he demolished the field at Carrick id say.
Back to top Go down
racer_boy

racer_boy

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 am

latham will be hard to beat and herbert will suprise everyone too
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 am

racer_boy wrote:
latham will be hard to beat and herbert will suprise everyone too

Yeah forgot about Latham, and on his home track too!
I wonder what the format will be? Whether they have 3 heats or 4 heats? Pole shuffle would be cool too!
Back to top Go down
adrian hingston

adrian hingston

PostSubject: super sedan title   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 am

i would say steve latham first kevin purton second and david nichols third
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

It's certainly going to be a great meeting when you take into consideration the lack of track time drivers have had this season!
Without Brad racing I'd say Purton will take it!
Back to top Go down
Fazz33

Fazz33

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 pm

TassieSuperSedan wrote:
It's certainly going to be a great meeting when you take into consideration the lack of track time drivers have had this season!
Without Brad racing I'd say Purton will take it!
cant discount Jarrod will be hard to beat
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Fazz33 wrote:

cant discount Jarrod will be hard to beat

Yeah ya can never discount Jarrod ... but if there's a Super Sedan driver that's ran over a black cat sometime in the past 5 years it's him!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse Motorsport

Darkhorse Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Mick Nicola will be hard to beat Smile
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 am

Darkhorse Motorsport wrote:
I take it from that mick is coming over? Any other mainlanders coming down? I think the rain will be hardest to beat!
Back to top Go down
Campbell 21

Campbell 21

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

there will be a good race for 2nd and 3rd between Purton,McPherson,Nicholls,Latham and Randell whilst Sam Hughes wins lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaff

Gaff

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 am

TassieSuperSedan wrote:
I take it from that mick is coming over? Any other mainlanders coming down? I think the rain will be hardest to beat!

Its not looking too good unfortunately. At least 17ml on Friday & another 25ml on Saturday according to Accuweather.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 am

Gaff wrote:
TassieSuperSedan wrote:

Its not looking too good unfortunately. At least 17ml on Friday & another 25ml on Saturday according to Accuweather.

cheers Hopefully they got it wrong !! lol!
Back to top Go down
mod82
mod82

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Campbell 21 wrote:
there will be a good race for 2nd and 3rd between Purton,McPherson,Nicholls,Latham and Randell whilst Sam Hughes wins lol!
i agree with ya there cam...if it doesnt rain.....
Back to top Go down
TassieSuperSedan
Admin
TassieSuperSedan

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Campbell 21 wrote:

It would be great to see Sam win it! a couple years over due in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse Motorsport

Darkhorse Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 pm

TassieSuperSedan wrote:

Yeah Mick is on the way. At least hes not scared to run the highline to get around em.
Back to top Go down
sparky

sparky

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm

We can only pray for rain at both hobart and latrobe all season, wouldn't even let them smell one of my $50.00 notes. If they can't handle constictive critisim they can kiss my money TATA. If it doesn't rain I hope nicholls wins so he can run #1 for a full season.
Back to top Go down
Campbell 21

Campbell 21

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:37 am

looks like Nicholls will carry the 1 until april
Back to top Go down
Fazz33

Fazz33

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am

Campbell 21 wrote:
looks like Nicholls will carry the 1 until april

at least he will now hold it for a full season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th   Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasmanian Super Sedan title on the 28th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next